Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Last Day of School!

Last Day of School YEAH!!! I am sorry I have no pictures of Miss Hannah to share. Obviously her school was much farther away. And the poor thing came home from school sick and went straight to bed. But I did go to Josie and Cameron's school with my camera. Actually this morning we headed out the door and I ran back to get my camera. Made them a few minutes late. Oops! But I wanted to capture this shot below. Josie walking Cameron up to the school. I got to see it every morning but next year Josie will be going to James Island Middle School with Hannah. So this is the last time she will do this. Definitely worth making them late to go back and get my camera!

The teachers just loved how sweet she was with him when she dropped him off with his class in the mornings. She was definitely a big helper!


Cameron outside at recess.


OK this was so sweet. Mrs. Olney had made awards for each of her students. Cameron got the 'Chicka Chicka Boom Boom' award because he knew the alphabet better then anyone else :) She put it that way cause he was always bringing that book to class with him.

Oh this is our sweet sweet Mrs Williams. She won't be back next year and we are so heart broken. Cameron loved her and so did we. I got a hug from her almost everyday!! I guess I will be hugging random teachers in the hallway til someone tells me to stop!!

Here is Mrs Olney again. She will be Cameron's teacher again next year. She is very excited because she is going to teach Cam how to read. Her favorite thing to do she said. Goodness knows she will have a great student in Cameron!! His obsession with letters and words will come in handy :) Cmaeron did so well under her in just these short few months so I am excited to see what progress he will make in a whole school year with her!!

Josie and Mrs Wilson. Such a patient woman who definitely did some amazing things with my stubborn little girl. Josie must of scared her cause she is no longer teaching 5th grade she is going to 3rd grade :) Josie is a big girl now next year she goes to Middle School!! Hannah will be so thrilled.........well maybe.

2 comments:

Denise said...

What a fun post! I am so happy that you were pleased with your babies teachers! It doesn't get any better than that huh? HUGS!

Anonymous said...

Middle school is a big step for Josie. Are you going to get all emotional as she leaves on her first day of school next year? Will you be walking little Cameron into the school each day?