Monday, June 2, 2008

Davis Weekend

You know after I typed this all out for my CAFW Yahoo group it dawned on me that other people might want to know how the weekend went. So here ya go!

Another fabulous weekend!! But I definitely pushed my limits!!

Friday was Combat Camera's day at IOP. We all converge at the VFW and cook out and of course frolic in the sand. We always get a pretty big crowd and it's always nice to reconnect with people you just don't get to see all the time! We took Josie and Cameron out of school so they could go. We offered it to Hannah but it was 8th Grade Field Day at her school. She was torn but I told her these were her last days at this school and we go to the beach all the time. So we were there 10:30 to 3:30. Long day! But we ended it with a family movie night with some good ole Indiana Jones!!

Saturday we were out the door at 11 to make a frantic Birthday present shopping spree at Target for Zyllah's 13th Birthday party!! I mean seriously there is no love if it isn't last minute!! Actually I knew what we were getting her so it helped ;) Lucky bugger gets to go on a cruise with friends in July so I bought her a travel scrapbooking kit!! I told her I would help her when she came back with her uber cool pictures!!

After the party the Buytas family kept Cameron and we headed out to FINALLY see the new Indiana Jones.

Then we came home and I fed kiddos and straightened up my house and had Del and Sara over for Kara Coladas!! Woohoo!! They left at a reasonable hour and then til 3 in the morning my spine and body was kind enough to remind me that I kind of pushed it over those 2 day. OUCH!! is really the only way to describe it!!

I was supposed to go to the beach with my friend Danielle Sunday morning but it just couldn't happen. I did take my girls out shopping cause Hannah had to buy her graduation dress. I will just say I was shocked at what she picked out but you will all have to wait for the inevitable blog to see what it is ;) We ended up at Starbucks but please don't tell Del!! ;) Sunday night was spent watching more movies with the girls cause I just had to rest!

This week is actually going to be just as crazy!! Last week of school. It is Hannah's 8th Grade graduation!! Next year is high school..........actually I am not emotionally ready never mind she will be in Middle School FOREVER!!!

No comments: