Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bowling for Buzzards

Well it has been two weeks since the kids and I traveled to North Carolina to visit Jason and I am finally getting on here! Since I need to spend most of my time preparing pictures to share I will keep my typing to a minimum!

Recently we learned that Cameron thinks a bowling alley is pretty cool. So I put that on my mental list of activities to do with Jason during our visit!

Help from the girls.



What good form!!
Plotting out her next move!

Mouth full of cookies!

Jason helping out because the method Josie showed him seemed a bit scary. You know the chuck it down the aisle method? Let's try rolling......we roll the heavy bowling ball!


Josie is not impressed with this method.

Obligatory pose!

Matching profiles. Poor Josie.

Hannah looks so different!! She is having fun trying out different looks. And being my kid you knew it was going ot happen!!

Our babies.
I had to throw this one in because Cam's face makes me giggle. Bossing Josie around is hard work!!
The weather for the weekend we visited was horrible!! Freezing rains for almost 2 days straight. So finding a nice indoor activity for the whole family was nice.

More to come!!

No comments: