Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cameron vs the Camera!

Silly Cameron! Though he could take on his Mommy with her camera and win!! I am a patient camera clicker. Here is the set up. Cameron just had school pictures. Which everyone knows is extremely expensive prison head shots. And with a four year old!! Forget it they all just look like a deer caught in the headlights. So I was going to take his official pre-school picture! But when!?!
So it is an overcast day and Cameron pulls his wagon out of the carport. Poor kiddo wanted to take a stroll. But I know how rain works in S.Carolina it can come fast and in buckets. So I felt bad but he just sat there in his wagon waiting for me to get the hint. So I did what most Mother's do when they feel sorry for their child. I got my camera! Lighting was good and he wasn't moving. Perfect!!
See look this will go smooth. A good shot right out of the gates. Just one more good one to make Money happy!
Look a leaf. Don't worry if you want more of the leaf just ask cause I have oodles more on my card.

Or a weird green thing that makes peoples sinuses/allergies go crazy!!

I shared this picture because it shows he still has a baby face.


Maybe if I ignore her she will just go away and a neighbor will look outside and feel sorry for me and take me for a walk!

I guess no one is looking out their windows.

And my Mother is definitely not going away!

Seriously did you pay attention to the weird green thing!?!

Yeah Money will take this one too!! All done Cameron.

OK I lied but now I am done!

It never did rain this evening!! It has been raining ever since though! I had to sacrifice Cameron's happiness for two good pictures!! Ha Ha! I would do it again in a heartbeat ;)

No comments: