Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Hands down my biggest blog ever!! I will try and keep the chit chat to a minimum :D

We did homemade costumes this year! I tell you what if you plan in advance they are so much fun to do!! Jason and Cameron's are hands down the best!! As you all know Cameron is a alphabet fiend! Over a year ago Jason was doodling , as he does, and came up with a picture of Cameron as 'The Alphabet Avenger'!! Well I decided that that was going to be an awesome costume!! And it came together perfectly!! IT is supposed to look like he did it himself. Which is why his cape is a kitchen towel and the clothes are a mish mash of PJ's!


Showing Daddy his take off skills. But all he wanted to do is get in the van and head over to Mimi's!! It was time for some serious Trick or Treating!

Jason made it himself. I don't think an explanation in really needed. Feel free to chuckle. I do every time I look at this!

The Buytas's neighborhood! We are over here cause after Trick or Treating the Buytas's are putting on a party for the older kids!


Josie taking Cameron around!

You have all heard her name. You have all definitely met her daughter Megan (perky white blond gazelle type thing) but here she is in the flesh!!
SARA!!!

A new friend of mine!! Miss Carrie! Poor darlin' is taking on a HUGE new project with me and Jason's Squadron. Basically she is becoming a minion of mine. But more on that later ;)

Scary Josie B!!
That cake is mine and it freaking ROCKS!!! I have been planning it since last year when I did the all black wedding cake! I knew I never wanted to work with black again so I started off my plans with a white cake and went from there! The knife at the top with the blood coming out was the last bit I came up with. Seriously I love this cake! Pooh I didn't get a better shot of Naomi's cheeseball. My second favorite thing on this table!

Hannah! Don't you fear it is just a wig!

Now here is my second claim to fame! I found a Jell-O mold shaped like a brain!!! heehee! I plopped that sucker right in the middle of the punch! The kids faces are grossed out because they didn't know it was there. But they all loved poking it afterwards! lol

LOL the best part of this picture of Liam in these fabulous heels!?! Jason found it quite funny to get numerous shots of this. Called Mike over to show him his son and as he was laughing and showing off the pictures........

this was happening in the hallway!!

Lordy be. What is it about sons of Combat Camera men!?!

Closer shot of my rat enjoying his cake!! God I hate rats! Even plastic ones that sound like a bicycle horn when you squeeze them! But he made the cake!

A lively game of 'Who's your Mummy?' whoever can wrap their partner the fastest in toilet paper wins!!


A slight mess afterwards!

I am not sure the name of this game. Basically you guess what is in the boxes. After a certain level of comfort a real hand comes at you! We were so ready for some high pitched teenage girl screams! But they all stayed rather quiet!

Seriously? The cake? Again? But only one more thing I promise! Look I also poured strawberry Jell-O unto the cake so it looked like it was seeped in blood!! Cake tasted like straight up strawberry! Rather good.

Zyllah as Cruella Deville and their boxer puppy Charlie as a Dalmatian!
The whole gang! Naomi is such a trooper for doing this!

Naomi as Mary Poppins!!

I am not even sure how to explain what they were doing. It was funny and it made them happy for quite sometime!


They had one of those motion sensor bowls that the hand moved and it made a scary noise. These pictures are funny but a video would of been better! At one point he was going through their kitchen cabinets to find new stuff to throw in it!



Only Sara and I will find this picture funny. Here is Megan explaining how things are! lol Dead serious moment by the way ;)


Oh thank you Buytas family for making this one of the best Halloween's ever! I know my girls will remember it for quite sometime! Sara you were such a trooper for putting up with me all night! Especially since you were risking severe sunburn with Jason in the room! I hope everyone had a safe and fabulous Halloween! We did!

1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

cool, cool costumes and pix!

thanks for sharing. I definitely believe Jason's costume was the best!!

rock on!

Love ya, LY