Monday, October 6, 2008

from Play-Doh to War Games!

All of this can be achieved in one pair of super dooper underwear!! Does this kid have ANY clothes!?!

Making a bus with his Play-Doh. I have carving tools to use with clay and that boy picked them right up and used them properly......and well.


Those 'feelers' on the front of his buses always crack me up! They are supposed to be the rear view mirrors but they seems to get bigger and bigger with each bus he makes!


His creations are having a nice little chit chat.

Now we are going on to taking over Jason's game when he stood up to get something.

Testing....testing...1...2.....

Well I will be dipped in butter but I think he is actually doing it right!!

Oh heavens I hope we don't have another gamer in the house!!

At this point Jason is quite amused because Cameron is actually on-line playing against some of Jason's co-workers. I won't name names cause I don't want to embarrass them ;)

Just a couple of snapshots I thought I would share. The girls were at the movies! I love having the base theatre so close. It let's the girls feel grown up too!

No comments: