Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Brenda Lou Hoo!!!

Who is the prettiest girl in all of Alabama!?!?!

RAY!!!!

No wait! My Miss Brenda Lou Hoo!! Of course.

Look what I got for my birthday! I must send out love to where love is due and yes Ray added some birthday donations to my present. Thank You Ray!! But I know who the master mind really is and that is my friend Brenda. I have known Brenda for 9 years friends for over 7. We were stationed in Utah and Alabama at the same time. And for that many years it has driven her CRAZY that I bought my People magazine every week. It was not cost affective in her noggin. Which she is right it wasn't but it was apart of my routine. Work with me out there!! The joy of pushing my cart up to the Commissary/Target/Wal-Mart/BX line, wherever my shopping adventure maybe, and seeing that fresh new People magazine there amongst the other glossy silliness. Such happiness! She never understood. But now thanks to her I get to experience a different kind of joy. Opening up my mailbox and seeing a sparkly new magazine in with those icky bills. I have to admit it is pretty rockin'!!! So as I throw my bills in the garbage I now have something to read!! ;)

Thank You to Brenda and Ray!!







p.s. Jason says these pictures come off looking a bit staged. Doesn't everyone check their mail with their husband behind them with a camera? Or am I weird? Don't answer that!! And of course as we walk out there 'to check our mail' our very young neighbors were coming out at the same time and got to see me acting like a nutter. heehee They are more scared then ever of being in their 30's!!!

3 comments:

Laurie and company said...

Hey, I am with you on the People magazine...

I enjoy it for some light, fluffy reading and my fun comes when I go to my mom's house on a Friday or Saturday..."Mom, where did you hide the People??" My sister, brother Tom and I always "fight" over it. And Becky isn't even 30 yet!!
those pix were definitely NOT staged. my husband follows me out the mailbox with a camera all the time.
Happy Birthday by the way...I thought about it at one point on Sunday in between moments of consciousness but now I will never forget it for my niece now shares your day! Hope you were spoiled properly.

Sunny J said...

I have to get my 'People' fix at the Y. Feeds my celeb appetite and I don't have sheepishly to explain it when people come over.

Anonymous said...

ok I don't about your family but we always check our mail with camera in tow... You never ever know when the publishers clearing house is finally going to come through:) I did show your blog to Larry and he of course laughed and thought that is so my wife acting that happy over PEOPLE!!!

Wanda