Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Holy (fill in the blank) !!!!

This is a interactive blog as in you get to decide which word you would use after you see this bad boy hanging in your back door. Your innocently taking your garbage out and you look up , at night of course, and see this monster!! So many words to choose from. I wasn't the one taking out the garbage. Oh no it was Jason. Who does not enjoy spiders. That is putting it lightly! Let's just say I had to rock him to sleep that night. But I had to laugh at him and Hannah. It was on the other side of the glass so it had a photo shoot, a video shoot and they did research on the Internet for awhile to find out what we were dealing with. But after procrastinating as long as he could we still had garbage to take out and he wanted it really really dead so they wouldn't meet again later. I think at one point he was calling around to see who rented out flame throwers. I have no clue how he ended up doing it. I had long moved on to the couch to watch TV. Just watching Jas periodically pace in front of me with a sketch pad with what looked like a blueprint from a Tom and Jerry cartoon.

No worries it is dead......or so we think!



keep going see what I got for my Birthday!!!

7 comments:

Laurie and company said...

THAT IS SO NASTY!! I THINK I'VE HAD SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS BAD BOY DROP ON MY HEAD WHEN I'VE TAKEN OUT THE TRASH...IT LEFT A GOOSE EGG FOR SURE.

EWW..

I'M ALL SHIVERY AND CREEPY-FEELING NOW. THANKS KARA. THANKS A LOT. EWWW.

ICKY.

ssmqrcd said...

CANOLLI!!!
WHat the heck is that beastie? All I could think of was, KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!!!
That is just horrid! I'm NOT a spider person, MJ would have to come to my rescue!

Sunny J said...

Jas would soooo not be liking my house after dark- the garage and south side of the house are COVERED with spiders of all sizes when the sun goes down. I have an economy size bottle of spider spray, but I believe they have become immune to its noxious aroma. Oh, well, at least they eat the nasty crickets!

Anonymous said...

so tell me what kind of spider was it...

Wanda

Anonymous said...

OH my GOD!!! Ewww... I just got a real chill down my spine and up my arms when I saw that picture!! couldn't you just draw what it looked like on paper!? *shivers*

Glad you had a good bday btw goofy :P

Laurie and company said...

Ok, well, thanks to you, I was fearing going out my downstairs door so I checked the storm door and SURE A-STINKIN' NUFF, there was a spider that looked EXACTLY like your sweet little Charlotte...so, thank YOU for blogging this. A good reminder to all of us that spiders are trying to take over the world. naaaaaaaaaasty. gross! I tried to take a pic of it but I don't have your high tech gadgetry so i failed.
just wanted to share.

Anonymous said...

I got a fever that can only be cured by MORE COW BELL