Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

A simple Christmas spent at home with just the 5 of us!! Would of rather been in Illinois but we always made the most of it! Since we kind of found out so last minute that we weren't making the trip home our family members had to rush to the post office to mail what gifts that had already gotten for us. Jason's Grandparents package did not make it in time. So the kids will get to have two Christmas adventures when they get their gifts from Grandma Ann, Grandpa Marvin, Grandma Loni, Grandpa Paul, and Uncle Troy. The kids were a bit bummed but who turns down the opportunity to have 2 Christmases!?! :)

No matter where we ended up this Christmas morning there is no better way to start the day then with this happy smile!!!



Or with this goofy smile!! :) It is a pretty cool mug though. She does love her some Garfield!!
Cameron really got into the 'Olive the other Reindeer' movie this year so I got him the pop up book!! He loves it!



Hannah with her yearly Hallmark ornament! Thanks Grandma Linda!


And thank you Gma Linda for her Illinois shirt. I knew she was going to love it and she does!


He is finally unwrapping his presents!! Last year Aunt Erin had to do it all for him while he lounged next to her on the couch!

Money money money Josie loves money!!!


Jason's gift to me. Josie LOVED this tag and if you came into our home this past week she had to get the gift and read it to you. So I thought it might save her some time to just share the tag with everyone on the Internet. If they so choose to swing by my blog and read it. BTW he got me the Stephen Colbert book. I was laughing just reading the dust jacket!!!



OK this picture may be a bit deceiving he actually was not quite this thrilled to get ANY presents. But he did laugh at this shirt from my Mom.



And this plaque she sent him. He wants to put it outside but I want it inside to keep it safe.



Our gift to the girls. Wrapped in two separate papers in equal halves so there will be NO arguing!!! Surely they wouldn't argue over a gift?
Yeah
They would.


LOL!! See!! They are already tugging ;) Happy happy girls indeed!!



Getting everything set up and ready for their first concert. Cameron cautiously approaching the drums trying to find his rhythm.



I didn't realize tapping sticks on something was so strenuous!!!



They named their band 'The Losers'. I guess it is because they weren't doing so well!!



Get into it a bit more. Cameron is off making posters. He is their agent ;)




I don't have much more to share because pretty much the rest of our day was listening to them play. Which as a matter of fact Hannah is singing 'Mississippi Queen' as I type. Jason snuck in one showing of 'A Christmas Story' but the girls had no interest. LOL they just wanted to get back to Rocking Out!! I love anything that gets them playing together!!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!! When the package from Jason's family arrives we are going to do another sit down unwrapping extravaganza!! And I of course will take plenty of pictures to share!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I love your pictures and narrations. They make me smile.