Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas part Deux

This is the day after Christmas. This HUGE box came in from Jason's family. I wanted a small bit of ceremony to go with them so we had them all nicely put under the tree and we let Josie be Santa and hand them out.


This picture makes me laugh. He didn't even know what it was! All he knew was Diego was on the front. He got so excited he hugged it!

Now here is the Leapster!!! We have been letting him play on them whenever we go tot the stores so that kind of worked out cause he actually knew what it was when he unwrapped it.




This is pretty much all that the girls got from Jason's family but I sincerely think it is enough. Hannah was the one who came up with the idea of getting I-Pods and I loved it. As I have mentioned before they have such a long bus ride so this will help keep them entertained. But it is official my kids are cooler then me ;)


Oh look and accessories!!


Cameron didn't let Jason unwrap any of his presents!!




I wanted to get this blog done and out the door. Time to start 2008 off with a fresh new look. I have been inspired by my cousin Laurie. Who was the one who inspired me to even start this blog! Yeah Laurie!!! But Christmas is pretty much all packed up int he Davis house!! Time to think about Valentines Day!!! lol

2 comments:

ssmqrcd said...

You've been blogging up a storm since I started work! I love it all! Love the pictures, the gifts, ahh. So how are you doing?

Denise said...

Hey Hon! Glad to see you guys had a good christmas. How are things? Miss ya!