Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hiram Ancil Floyd IV

The latest Squishy McSquishers in my life!!! It's been awhile but many moons ago in my first Bunco blog I introduced my friend Felisha. She had just acquired her 'glow'! Well now that tiny creature is here!!! And he is tiny and he is soft and he makes the funniest noises!!! We had a Baby Shower themed Bunco gathering this week and I don't have very many pictures because Baby Hiram needed me!!! He slept in my arms for well over an hour and I was in complete heaven! I lounged in Shay's recliner and just let him squeak and sigh in my arms. Look at him so content with Aunt Kara!!!!


Of course you can't hear him from whatever computer you are reading this from but he does make the funniest noises. And just when you were wondering where he learned them from in comes one of his big sisters. Miss Kelli!!! I cannot type a paragraph long enough that describes the sounds that comes from this little girl. She cracks me up. And she literally has the huskiest voice I have ever heard!! I told Felisha that Jason needs to borrow this little creature so he can have a stock full of sound effects.
Look at her perfect face!! I love looking at her. Her face is so open and expressive. Even when she seems solemn she looks so expressive to me.

Now here is the happy face we know and love!! She may look like her Daddy, which by the way yes she looks like her Daddy, but that is 100% Felisha's smile!!!!


Miss Kyra was playing with friends this evening so you are missing out on another beautiful face. Miss Felisha you make unbelievably beautiful babies!!
And even I have to give a shout out to Shay and Michaela who put together a beautiful Bunco Baby Shower for our pretty girl here.

No comments: