Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures

No one got Christmas cards this year! And I say that with great guilt. I have never done that before! I have the cards and I have the pictures. But having to cancel our trip home on such a last minute notice bummed me out more then I admitted. Well it dawned on me today that I haven't even shared the pictures online!! I should at least let everyone see what their mailboxes missed out on ;)

Does anyone remember this girl's HUGE eyes when she was little? They are still mesmerizing!


Check out this girl's gorgeous hair!!! And I literally had to be mean and tell her she had to take it out of the ponytail so I could take a picture. She never lets it down. I asked her one time why and she said 'Because when I let it down everyone thinks it's pretty and they will want it'. For the few people that get my Miss Josie B that was said in a serious tone and she just strolled away. She makes me giggle :) I may have to tranquilize her one day so I can just sit there and brush it. I am not allowed anywhere near it and it makes me sad.



Cameron was outside playing with the boys and I was sitting on the ground just clicking a few pictures. I love getting that one lucky shot!! I couldn't of posed this one any better!!


This of course is what I would normally get ;)


I have a huge stack of these pictures printed out to share. So please don't let me get away with keeping them all!! I aspire to having my children on refrigerators across America!!!

3 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Ahh!! I want the blond hair! It's gorgeous! You have some beautiful kiddos there.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I just found yours as well (thanks Laurie!) I'll be back again.

Laurie and company said...

Hey Kara...I will be waiting anxiously by my mail box (????) for a copy of these pix? It ISN'T right that you keep them all for yourselves and I do have a rather large display going on in my kitchen so
BRING 'EM ON!!
ha ha..just noticed my friend Sherry commented...hi Sherry!!

Denise said...

Yes I am anxiously awaiting my pictures! Also I still need your address so you can have the picture of my little ones. I have a Christmas card for you too but since you never sent me your address! I digress.... They are great pictures! HUGS