Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Jeff and Erin

Oops!! It is time to share these pictures! Sorry once again I am Slacker Blogger!! But I assume that you all have accepted that about me by now and we are moving forward!!

Wendy, Naomi and me at Naomi's Guy Fawkes celebration!! Jeff and Erin got to experience it even though I didn't take pictures. Sorry I was in social 'look at me' mode ;)

As you have already seen the day after Guy Fawkes we celebrated Josie B turning 10 plus 3. Monday the 10Th we sent the girl's to school and then we took Erin and Jeff downtown! Talk about perfect weather!! It has to be my luck. I rarely ever go downtown and when I do it is pretty gorgeous out!

I love boats. Not exactly being on one but they definitely make for good water shots :D This one is taken at the Battery.

And so are these pictures of the newly engaged!

And these two who have been trying to figure out this thing called life for 15 years now!

As soon as we get it figured out I will let you all in on the secrets ;)

Poor Cameron. Patiently waiting for these silly adults! Don't let him fool you this boy loves the water. He was sitting here for awhile!

The Hoot and a Holler Comedy Team!! And yes we are our biggest fans!!

Pretty Erin!

We have to get a self shot with the little man!

OK These next two shots make me so happy! But they were with my pocket camera! :( Still so sweet though!

In case you are ever in downtown Charleston there are ALOT of uber cool restaurants down there. But when the girl who didn't eat breakfast is asked at 1:30 where she wants to eat lunch you end up at Bubba Gumps on Market Street. It was good food don't get me wrong but not where we should of eaten when you are trying to show off!!

See the look in Jeff's eyes!?!? "We came all the way to South Carolina and this is where we are eating!?!?!" OK Being his older sister I can read his eyes better then most and I promise you that is what they are saying!! ;)
Hmmm....I haven't known Erin long enough and she looks awfully sweet in this picture but I bet she is plotting my demise!! Thank goodness I am adorable :D
I think we had a good day walking around. I did take alot more pictures but I always feel like I am going to bore people with my endless shots of the houses. We had awesome weather. Cameron was beyond amazing and when we were done we took him to Ben and Jerry's like I had been promising him.
We ended this night with a Mashed Potato Bar and some Kung Fu Panda with all the kids. The next day Jeff and Erin headed back to Chicago!! It was a short but sweet visit that I hope they found worth it so they will come again!!

2 comments:

Laurie and company said...

awesome pix, Kara...love the couple shots! You are a pro at those, even with a pocket cam...

Congrats Jeff and Erin, on your engagement!

kara, do we tell them now or later what's in store for them? I vote later...don't want to scare them off!

big Thanksgiving HUGS...L

Laurie and company said...

o yeah, I meant to say I'm a big fan of you and Jeff.

also, a Guy Fawkes party? how awesome is that? Nov. 4th right? remind me next year, k?