Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twas the weeks before Halloween.....

I was going to get you guys caught up on Josie B's birthday before I realized I hadn't finished talking about Hannah's!. I will keep this brief!

Here we are Ali, Hannah and Kara right on our way to go to 'Sweeney Todd'. A very different experience for a kid primarily raised in a movie theatre. She loved it!!


But here we are the next weekend and well a movie theater!! Opening weekend for High School Musical 3!!
The Usual Suspects!! Raven, Zyllah, Josie, Megan and Hannah.
Naomi and I sneaked off to Starbucks. Every time I look at this picture I think of the lyrics 'These are a few of my favorite things!'

Back at the house for pizza and cake! Cameron making sure that Jason does it just right!


Black and purple are West Ashley High Schools colors. So we went with those! These girls are getting ready to rock out with their roosters out!

Sorry it is sideways :D

Daddy always ruins the good pictures!!!

No worries the goofy looking man went away!


Just wanted to share these so we can now move on to Josie B and my brother Jeff. He and Erin came for a great visit!!

1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

the weeks before halloween look like lots of fun in the Davis household.

I can't believe you have a 15-yr old. it's just not possible that our kids are getting that old. no. I refuse to believe.

love Jason decorating the cake with Cam's help...classics!

wish you were closer, we could totally do a Starbucks run...just you and me.

hugs. L