Sunday, November 16, 2008

Josie B turned 10 plus 3!!

Two teenage DAUGHTERS!!!

Anyone within a 100 mile radius has heard me say that for about a month now! I have TWO teenage DAUGHTERS!!!

We are accepting all sympathy cards at our current address ;)

But on to the party!! Miss Josie B's Taco Bar Fire Pit Marshookie Extravaganza!!


Waiting for the rest of our guests!! Well lookie there!! It is my brother Jeff! Jeff and his fiance (what a pretty word) were in town for a wedding. How perfect! So they extended their visit to include some days at our house.

Peace!

Oh yes. The Alphabet Avenger does not only work on Halloween!! Many words are out there being misspelled on any given day of the year!! At this point and time he finds it necessary to twirl around and make himself dizzy. I am not sure what super power it helps but he does!

Cameron calls her Gay-gen. She loves it. And he loves her.

It is time to make some taco salads!!

Miss Carrie and Justin.

Miss Erin who was an invaluable help to me this whole day!! I can't imagine what my stress level would of been without her!! If you live near her and are planning a party I highly recommend getting her!!



OK we haven't seen this Squishy in almost a year and this is all we get!?!?! Look Brenda it is Lillian!!

Seriously what is a birthday party without a fire!?! Last year Mike made me a spoon out of a piece of wood and his stunning survival skills. This year I got a fork!! I have to maintain a friendship with this guy so in a couple of years I can have a full table setting!!

Jell-O jigglers! It was put on for pictorial purposes only. But it so rocked my world! I love making cakes during this birthday season!

For my Josie B!!

The choir!

Happy Birthday to you!


But we are not done!! A little surprise for our Megan!!

The best part is she had been at our house all day and had no clue I had made her her very own little cake. Her birthday is very close to Josie's. Everyone deserves a choir to sing them Happy Birthday!!
I guess all of our fabulous singing woke up the baby :D

Jenny and her doppelganger.
Time for presents! She got some Target cards and cash! Which for a teenage girl is PERFECT!

Her new Chicago shirt. Which yes she loves! Both girls love anything that say Chicago. It is were Jeff and Erin live. They tell anyone who ask.

Her Guitar Hero game for her DS. From Mommy and Daddy. Anything to help her extremely long bus ride!
On an official note I think my girls are done with the bigger parties. They sure do make their Momma happy but my babies take after their Daddy. Larger crowds overwhelm them and make them nervous. Even if it is a crowd of family and friends. I have a year to process this information and next year plan small family events.
Now MY birthday is going to be HUGE ;)
SO much love tot he people who came to our house though to help us celebrate our Miss Josie B going into a new phase of her life. The teenage years!!

1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

can't believe it. just can't.

won't. :(

why are our kids growin up so fast?

how cool that jeff and erin are getting married...do we have a date? are we invited? are you thrilled? she's cute...so good for him! Yah. she totally reminds me of natalie.

anyways, thanks for sharing these cool pix. always a good time at the Davis house! always.

hugs. LY