Friday, February 13, 2009

BIG boy bed

The joy of blogging and taking pictures is I get to tell a story the way I want to. Well the pictures here truly do not tell you how the story really went. Cameron's official big boy bed got delivered today!! I have been excited all week. The delivery men left literally 5 minutes before Cameron got home from school. Which was perfect because in my head I was going to have a little boy that was so surprised and shocked by his new bed!! I had it all set up with his new Wall-E sheets and his killer cool Incredibles comforter that he has been in love with since I got it last weekend.

So here is my dilemma. Should I just let you guys see the pictures and assume how my moment went or tell you the truth?? Well first I will let you see the pictures and imagine how it should of went.

Seeing it for the first time.
Oh yeah the thing is HUGE! But I wanted a Captain's bed for the extra storage.
I know even with his foot stool he has to hop up!!
He went back and came around the corner again.
Ok and here is the truth. All those pictures were either luck or staged. He could of cared less about the bed. He still could care less about the bed. The only thing he cared about is he wanted his Incredibles comforter OFF of that bed. He did not want it on his new Wall-E sheets. I finally folded it down at the foot of the bed and convinced him to stop.


For the ones concerned about our bedroom 'theme' (and you know you are out there) we are going for a Disney Pixar's room. Once I get his Car's posters up I will show you all around. But I did want to share with you the new piece of furniture in our home and one of these days Cameron is going to realize how super cool it is and I will be there with my camera ready ;)

No comments: