Thursday, February 5, 2009

Giddy Up

I did it!! My Blog was FULL. I had hit full capacity. I could not add anything more to this poor thing. Of course the last time I did that Jason put on his cape swooped in and saved the day. This time I had to actually figure things out for myself. Not a strong trait in my female family history. So after hitting the side of the computer a few times I remembered something Jason did and voila I am back!! (Jason never reads my blog so I can put that I was hitting the computer with no fear of repercussions.)

A friend of mine had a carnival themed birthday party for her 6 year old son. How fabulous is that!?! The best part was the horse they got to come and give the kids a ride. The first time Cameron has ever come up against one of those and we were curious.

I seriously just love this shirt Mom got him!

Meeting the horse and sizing each other up.

The mount.

Steady Eddie.

On the move.


We seriously were ready in case he decided to freak out but he didn't.

But this look on his face cracks me up. He stayed on the horse for a couple of laps but it was serious business!! We are not here for a leisurely stroll.

Liam's turn!
Peace out with Josie B.

Hannah didn't want to. And I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of Megan. The girl is 5 ft and 7 and I think 5 feet of that is all legs! We teased her she could ride the horse if she held her feet up so they wouldn't drag.
My friend Carrie put on a fabulous birthday for her son Justin!! That is one lucky boy!!

No comments: