Thursday, February 5, 2009

Monday Mornings

Well this used to be our normal Monday routine. Every Monday morning Cameron goes out to Mt Pleasant for Speech with Sarah and Occupational therapy with Christine. A couple of weeks back Christine went on leave to have her first child. Congrats to her of course!! She will be missed. But thankfully I had my camera with me on her last day. I thought it would be nice to show you the cool things Cameron gets to do on Monday mornings. This kids has got the perfect way to start off his week. Prepared to be jealous!

Saying good bye to Christine. Once again a battle of the titans!! You will look at me dang it!!



I am going to throw my shoe at him.


HAHA!! In your face!

After Christine we go play with Sarah. Here he is in the main playroom. We let him burn off some energy.




Sarah joining in.
Yes he does fly around this room at warped speed. There is so much to do!!

Time to get to work. Yes playing Cranium games is Cameron's version of work.

Listening to Sarah.

Making a choice.

His reward for cooperating is to get to play with some of Sarah's goodies.

Here he is working on First...Then. First you do a puzzle piece. Then.....

You get to spray your therapist with water.

Silly boy.

The end of our visit.

A sneak peek into Cameron's therapy on Mondays. After this I take him straight to school. It is a long day for him he normally spends every Monday evening watching a movie. But once again I point out what a awesome way to start the week!!

No comments: