Saturday, January 1, 2011

Twenty Eleven


I have known for awhile that I was going to make my return to blogging on January 1st. I liked the thought of starting off on a new chapter in life. What I didn't expect was our PC crashing and having no access to our pictures. I had intentions of doing a recap of the year 2010. Cause what a year it was. Full of allot of disappointment. Some unimaginable heartbreak. And of course beautiful moments with family and friends. I have no clue when Jas can get our PC up and going so who knows you all may get the 2010 recap in Feb. Better late then never!!
The most obvious thing that I keep thinking about this first day of 2011 is on Jan. 1st 2010 we thought we were moving to England. Here on Jan. 1st 2011 we live in Washington DC. Never saw that coming!! But I still see it as an adventure!! How could it not be? We live in the nation's capitol!!! Who'da thunk this MidWestern girl from little ole Danville Illinois could see the Washington monument when she walks out her front door!?!
My intentions are to be better at taking you guys on my adventures. Being the normal day to day life adventures that are just as important as the ones that have us out and about here in DC!!
Happy 2011! See you all SOON!

1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

Welcome BACK!!
so glad to see you blogging again...
Hugs from Indy.