Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crafting Truth

 Maybe one day I will grow up into one of those reliable crafting blogs. Just not today. I decided to show you some truths. Below you will see the wood I bought for my string art project. Ridiculously HUGE pieces of wood. Jason is having fun making fun of me. What the deuce was I thinking!?!? But I spent the money already so I am determined. One day last week I spray painted it my pretty new blue and then brought it in the next day after it dried. And there it sits. Right next to a canvas that I messed up ten ways from Sunday but I will revive the darling! I am just so frustrated with it she shall sit and wait for my attention.
So the truth is in my house projects sit and wait. ALLOT. Some of them for significant amounts of time Some of them I will start and then get bored and go work on something else. It has taken me days and weeks to finish something so simple because I am quite the crafty butterfly.
                         
   

I do have a very important project on the crafting block. A friend of mine offered to pay me to make one of my magazine frames!! I have been chopping away at my magazines. Alas the letter B is quite elusive but I think I have enough now to get started!


And then of course this project of sorting and ROYGBVing my Grandmother's yarn. I bought this shelf to put it on then after I brought out the bags of yarn I pretty much figure it out that it way too small.


And this sexy project. Folding laundry. Ugh!


I didn't want you to come here and only see my piles of stuff. So something pretty. A Choose Joy canvas in my bedroom. I see it every morning when I wake up!


So I might not ever give you a reliable crafting blog but I promise to do my best to take you on as many crafting adventures as I can. Cause I do love it so. It is very much a part of who I am.


No comments: