Thursday, May 24, 2012

Embrace the Camera 5/24

Addiction thy name is Triple Mocha Cappuccino Blast from Dunkin' Donuts.  
And you guys thought it would be another picture of me with one of my kiddos. Pssht! Boring!!!


For those who know me know I am normally obsessed with my Chai Frappucinos from Starbucks. My loyal BFF for the past almost 8 years!! I am cheating! But how can something so wrong feel so so so right. I am already craving another one!

This next series of pictures was set up by Cameron. I was only gonna take a quick shot but he told me which ones to take and then promptly announced 'OK I done.' and left.





I could label it the 'What was I thinking?" series. Cameron LOVES Nutella. It is 90% of his diet. And he does enjoy nibbling on pretzels. So I was showing him how to dip pretzels into Nutella. He refused. For awhile. One thing with Cameron's sensory issues is he doesn't like getting food on his lips. Which is why he eats such a dry diet. So having a glob of Nutella come towards his lips not hidden between two slices of dry bread made him very nervous. But he watched me and noticed I never got any on my lips. His first couple of pretzels he would dip and then look at it then hand it to me. Then he finally got brave enough to pop it in his mouth. YUM!!! Insert 'What was I thinking!?!?!' He LOVES it!!! Somehow I have only managed to up his Nutella intake. I was only trying to get him past something that made him nervous. As a result I may of doubled our Nutella bill!


1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

just plain ol' cute.
nutella rocks.
I can't buy it. I'd put it on everything too.

hugs
xoxo