Friday, May 18, 2012

Flashback Friday

Thanks to digital cameras all our photos have a digital time stamp. Which works perfect for what I would like to do on Fridays. A flashback on what was happening in our lives this past week in the years past.

So with it decided I went and looked into my files and came across this in May of 2005. Mother's Day as a matter of fact. Look how little she was!!! 9 year old Josie B.


My 2nd Mother's Day with all 3. We were living in Montgomery AL at this time. After our mini photo shoot we went home and the kids played in a little pool and with a slip and slide!


May 17th 2006. We have moved to Charleston SC by now! And we have just started venturing into what has so far become his life obsession. Drawing. Just the other day I said 'Cameron you are using up to much paper.' to which he replied 'But Mom I need to draw!'


Little 2 yr old boy. By now we knew you were 'different'. Special. The word Autism was being batted around for sure but we were still so new to the game.


May 13th 2007.  Jason has been home from Iraq for about 3 weeks at this point. Poor Josie B has broken glasses that always slid to the front of her nose. We would call her Grandma cause she would have to tilt her head up or she would tilt it down and look at us over her rims.


May 16th 2008. We are at the Charleston Children's Museum with Cameron class. I of course am a hoot!


Wow I really do think I am going to have allot of fun with Fridays!! If I get into a groove with scanning photos I may even be able to take us back even farther!!!

1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

love this idea and love love LOVE that you are blogging again.
so fun to walk down memory lane!!
love ya,
L