Friday, May 25, 2012

Flashback Friday 5/25

This weekend in May of 2005 we headed to Illinois for our usual summer visit. The weekend we arrived we had a nice little cookout with Jason's family. And then I forced everyone to stand close together for pictures. It's my job. It's what is expected of me.
The heathens. From left to right. Jonathan, Grace, Hannah, Cameron, Joshua, Josie and Justin.


 The adults. Aunt Nancy and Uncle Marvin. Grandma Ann and Grandpa Marvin. Paul and Jason's Mom, Lana.


Jason's family. 


Troy and his then wife Jamie with their hooligans.



And then the next day I got to see me niece Maddie!


May 20th 2006 Hannah was in a play, Robin Hood, on Charleston AFB. A traveling Group that worked with the Youth Center. Hannah LOVES being in plays!





On this very day in 2008 my Brenda Lou Who was in Charleston visiting us!! We spent the day at the Isle of Palms!


May 22nd 2010. My time is running out in Charleston. I am soaking up as much time as I can with friends.
Me, Ali, Raquel and Naomi. At a restaurant that I cannot remember the name. I do remember being in downtown Charleston and I remember the Pear cheesecake with salted caramel.


I do hope to organize my much older pictures and get to scanning. So I can show off itty bitty Hannah and Josie. Till then you will have to make do with the 8 years of digital I have :D

1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

fun little jaunt down memory lane.
thanks for sharing!