Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Grandma Loni

Oh good heavens time flies!! It has been two weeks since Jason's Mom, Lana, came to visit!!! It was a quick visit. She had to take care of puppy business in N. Carolina so she took a few extra days to be with us. I hate to say it but she kind of got gypped. She came in the middle of the week and with school and therapy there just wasn't any time to take her anywhere. She did get to spend one evening shopping with the girls and having dinner with them. Both of the girls came home so I found that to be a good sign ;) She got to meet Zahra and watch her interact with Cameron. And she was kind enough to take us out as a family to our favorite place, Jason's Deli, and afterwards Cold Stone Creamery!! Personally I think that was worth the drive right there!!


These pictures were taken by Lana's camera and they were the best!!



Jason and his doppelganger!




Classic Josie face. Sigh.


OMG my babies are getting so big!! I hate it!




I was grabbing Hannah and forcing her to jump up and down. He thought it was funny. Gotta do what we gotta do!


I hope the next time Lana comes to visit we have more time. Go to the beach. Take her downtown. You know all the basics! But we had fun in the time that she was here and I think that is all that matters!!

No comments: