Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday Hannah!!


Hannah is 15!!

And all she got was a big ole cupcake with funny purple icing!! And handwritten decorations by Daddy!

Oooh what did she get? It doesn't really show but she was confused on what gift could be hidden in this amount of shredded paper.

Tickets to see Sweeney Todd on stage. She has become quite the movie musical addict and right now this one is her fave. Odd choice but that is the joy of being a teenager I guess. We go October 11Th. Me, Hannah and our friend Ali!!


I would love to tell you that this pose was staged but no he was dead serious!! We were dragging out the cake eating process and he was done!! This cake is actually two pieces. He saw me bring the cake mix in and was in obsession mode through out me making it, cooling it and icing it. I wish I could of captured the moment that the two pieces were on the cooling rack and I literally look over to see one missing and a blond head running into the living room!! So not kidding. But obviously I got it back!! lol


This was just Hannah's cake with her family and Ali. Her actual birthday party will not be til the end of October. We will be having a movie premiere party with her friends for the upcoming High School Musical 3 at the theaters. See she may scare some of you with the love of Sweeney Todd but she is still a young teenager at heart who wants to go see HSM3!!
Happy 15Th Birthday Hannah. You can stop now!!!

No comments: