Sunday, September 28, 2008

Up with the Battery!!

Up with the Battery!! So says Mikey all the time. For those of you who need a reminder he is the fire god from quite a few months back. It was Military Appreciation Night at the Charleston Battery. Soccer. Mike Buytas loves the Charleston Soccer Team. With an intensity only football addicts might relate to. So basically I have no idea cause Mr Hubby Man doesn't like sports (yeah). But I figure since we get in free let's go support Mike!

Here he is tailgating! The boy was grilling shrimp. After I found that out I could of cared less what sport we were watching!!
Cameron wearing the proper bumblebee attire!

Yeah soccer people! Sorry it had gotten dark and I may have a uber cool camera but not a lens needed for action shots. I am pretty sure everyone knows what soccer looks like. Even though most of us have only seen it with 6 year olds wandering around aimlessly!
Mike with his crew. And their amazingly huge flags! Makes me want to quote Eddie Izzard but I am sure that will only confuse the masses.

Cameron and Noah shouting into a horn in each other's faces. They thought it was HI-larious!!

Ali and Kara. They put on a fireworks show after the game! The fastest firework show I have ever seen but really really good!

Wow I am thinking the only thing that could of made this picture better would be my friend Sara. But NO she didn't come. So me, Naomi and Ali had to be gorgeous all by ourselves!


Not going to lie to you guys but this was a stressful night for me. Jason was not home yet so I went alone with the kiddos. And as we like to point out Cameron had a GREAT time. Which normally means I was chasing him and going crazy.
But in the end I got to say I went and supported Mike and his Charleston Battery!

No comments: