Wednesday, September 17, 2008

self discovery

I am 35 years old so it is very rare for me to find out anything new about myself. I had a million places to be today and was running around in and out of places and the last place I was was Lowe's.....

p.s. having to go to more then one store to find a 40 inch round flourescent light bulbs for my laundry room was Mother Stinkin' annoying!!

p.s.s. for future reference if anyone out there has to buy a 40 inch round flourescent light bulb they are NOT at Wal-Mart the ARE at Lowe's ;)

anyway back to self discovery. I am hot, sweaty, tired and done at Lowes and decided to lift my spirits in the garden section. That is when I walked into the big ole Christmas section. And this is when I realized I cannot sweat and look at Christmas decor at the same time. No. It is really pushing my natural boundaries to have Halloween right now but Christmas!?! Not in capris, tank top and a river of sweat going down my back!! It was so UNnatural!! And I love Christmas decor! Come back in Novemeber and find me skipping in the aisles!!

pant pant ok all better :D

No comments: