Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008

Here we go bring on the festivities!!!

My cousin Tia with her daughters Alyssa and Alora. And poor random boy she grabbed off the streets to pose in a picture with!! OK maybe not. I do believe this young fellows name is Gavin. And in the big scheme of things he is her Step-Grandson.

My nephew Austin. Kelly's oldest.

Me and my cousin Tija having a stand off. She has the exact same picture of me. Except for....well I am prettier and have a bigger camera :P lol


Um has my brother or my Dad moved at all!?! Smart men!

My Dad with his sister my Aunt Rena! Tija promised them candy if they would be good and give us a picture!

Now there is a normal Josie picture!

Now this is when the craziness starts!! Present time present time!




And then before the wrapping paper could hit the floor we booted their butts out!! OK maybe not quite that extreme but we still had lots more unwrapping to do!! Jeff and Erin spend Christmas Eve with us (yeah) and then leave bright and early Christmas morning to go to her family 3 hours away. So after our cousins left we pulled out all of our presents! Lots and lots of presents.

Bring on Round 2!!

Poor Cameron was so confused! Didn't we just do this!?!

OK I kind of feel guilty posting this but Erin was actually happy about this present! I am not sure how I caught this exact expression on her face.


Maddie caught in one calm moment. This girl was 100 miles an hour. She loves Christmas!

Krista with her beloved boots.

Kelly's first Christmas home in 10 years!! All four of us were here to unwrap presents together!! So fabulous!
Eric being a trooper for me. He knew what he was getting. He went and picked it up!! But we must looked shocked so Santa will come back next year!!


My Mommy!!

And Dad!!

My sister Kelly's youngest son Gabriel.

Wearing his Combat Camera shirt to boot!! So not planned I promise!

After everyone else was done the photographer and videographer got to actually sit and unwrap. These next few pictures are taken by Krista!

This shirt is so stinkin' perfect!


Poor Erin is so allergic to my Mom's cats. She is such a trooper!! All drugged up but with still a pretty face for me!

Kelly and Gabe!

Eric snuck in. Darn were is Austin!?

Cameron with his fave toy for the evening. I took allot more pictures that I just couldn't blog. I know it seems I didn't get any of my kids but I really did. They are always on my blog. I wanted to show off my other family members!!

Jeff, Kara, Kelly and Krista all grown up!!

All the adults. No kids. They were all over the place playing!!

WOW!! We did it!! We got through Christmas Eve! But there is more so much more!

No comments: