Saturday, January 3, 2009

in Danville!

Here we are the day after we got to Danville. A plan had been made prior to our arrival. A plan where we needed stealth and above all people who knew how to shoosh!! Jason Grandma has wanted a picture of her two grandbabies in their uniforms for a very long time. So this Christmas Lana has decided to make her wishes come true. So off Jason went in all of his bluesery finest!! I guess I should of stood on a stool. Good heavens he is tall!! I will share the pic of Troy and Jason as soon as I get a copy!

Well this right here is a Christmas present in itself!!! Miss Josi B putting some effort into giving her mother a decent picture of her!!

Then what in the world does she go and do to the cat!?!?

Here we are at Grandma and Grandpa Turners house. Kids getting schooled on how to play a proper game of Bunco!!
I never understood the ability to watch someone else play on a computer.

Uncle Jason helping Steen give Aunt Kara one of those precious faces she enjoys so much!! He is so going to learn to hate us one day ;)

The face of innocence!!

Jon in is way late Birthday present from his Aunt and Uncle. To me it should be considered worth the wait!! We did have stripes sewn on the arms!!


Jason and Jon discussing the down and dirty politics of sketch artistry!!

Yep this is my son upside down. And yep that is his beloved Uncle Troy holding him upside down. And triple yep this is the man I asked to take care of the right side up Cameron this summer while I go to Chicago for a couple of days.

Now this is what I am talking about! Get home and see your women peeling taters and getting some dinner DONE!! Thank goodness my sisters don't read my blog or I might be in some trouble ;)
Hannah delicately petting our sweet Logan!

Just wanted to share with you guys how pretty frost can be on a window. In case you need to gage how very cold it is outside this frost is on the inside of the window!! Which basically means. BBBRRRR!!! I was in heaven by the way!

Sweet little picture of new baby Jackson. Only a couple more and my Mom can finally get her 'Crazy Cat Lady' tattoo!!

Sisters.
Back to Grandma Ann. Hannah is listening to her tell stories of when Jason was a kid!! Is she old enough to be able to process some of the stuff she is about to hear!?! lol Should Jason hide his head in shame!?!

Twas the night before Christmas Eve!! Poor Cameron is already done and the holidays have yet to even begin!!! Stay tuned to watch the Tables family throw wrapping paper around all willy nilly without a care in the world!!

No comments: