Thursday, January 1, 2009

why we go crazy in December!

I will do my best to keep this brief because I have so much to share with you guys!! These are some events that we attended the weeks and literally the few days right before we left for our trip home to Illinois!!

1st Combat Camera Squadron Kids Party.


Making Gingerbread Houses at school!!
Cameron on Mrs Carle's lap!

Dancing to some great Christmas tunes with his class!!

That happy little face next to Cameron is Albert. I love his smile!


Giving and receiving gifts with Melissa! The girl went straight to the Crayola aisle!! Cameron's favorite brand :D
Playing new games with Zahra!!


Making cookies with his women!


Hannah's Choir performance! It was way to dark to take pictures! But even getting a few blurry ones is better then none!! Thank goodness Hannah is in the center!!
Good ole fashioned Baptist revival song. Very upbeat and it was impossible not to clap along. TO be honest I wish the whole program was like that!!

Sorry I am not saying much! I wanted to get these out so I can start on pictures of our Christmas Extravaganza at home!!!

2 comments:

Laurie and company said...

cool pix. you are such a good momma!
love the ones of Cam interacting with his peeps.

glad also to see you back to bloggin!

Love ya!

Denise said...

Look like you guys had a very busy Christmas season! Hope it was wonderful. Miss ya girlie! Denise