Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How I survived Chicago!!!

Musings of a Stay at Home Mamacita!!!

Any who I wasn't sure how to do this. I have so much to say about my fabulous trip to Chicago!! There is no way I can get it all into one blog. There would definitely have to be a brief intermission! I am going to break it down by day and give you all a breather in between installments :) We had been to a couple of places before it dawned on me to catch a quick shot of each place they had taken me to!! So some of my pictures are literally drive by shots with me hanging out of the car. Heck it worked for me! I got exactly what I wanted. I wish I was a bit more brave in some spots and would of taken the camera actually in with me. So on some of the places I had missed Jeff and Erin were kind enough to swing me by for pictures. I am starting off with the place we had dinner at the night I arrived!!

Dunlay's on the Square. Yes this is a drive by picture actually 2 days later ;) Thanks Erin!!


We met Erin here after Jeff had brought me in from the airport. I started off with a somethingsomething-tini. I tried to be all city-fied and ordered some artichoke/mushroom/goat cheese pizza. I was a good girl and had a couple of bites. I didn't enjoy it though.

Not much else this first night. Erin had to go in to work the next day so she went to bed early. Jeff and I watched some TV and his friend Tom came by to say 'Hi'!! Off to bed we went to rejuvenate ourselves for my first big day in the city!!!

I am so excited!! And yes a insanely big nerd (Hi Jeff)



3 comments:

Laurie and company said...

When did you go to Chicago?? Was this on your trip home for Gma's funeral? or have I just missed something?

I've missed your blogs!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didnt like the artichoke, mushroom and my fav goat cheese pizza! I LOVE CHEESE!!! As a matter of fact I had fried goat for lunch(Saganoki)
MM mm good

Anonymous said...

You must have an amazing brother. I bet your other sisters do not even realize how lucky they are. I wish I were you. Then I would have a brother just as handsome and awesome as yours