Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July

We had a family gathering at my Mom's house for the 4th of July. Jeff and Erin came down from Chicago and my Dad came over after he put in a full day at work. We were all there.

With corn! Miss Maddie's helping us shuck the corn!

This is Jeff and Erin's dog Betty. Poor thing looks like she is scared of the camera!! Don't let her fool you she has modeled for us before!
Sitting around enjoying the weather!!

One of Krista's many flower babies!
Dagnabit!! Once again a few seconds late! They were actually giving each other a hug! Still sweet!

I am so HOT smoke gathers around me!!! ;) See how Erin is gazing at me lovingly!?! Or she is in awe of my cotton like hair ?Josie broke my iron. Which I , of course, think is a plot to make me look goofy!! Because of her I had to go naturelle!

Jason loves this picture! Can you tell by Miss Maddie Boo's eyes she is up to no good!?! :D

Chit chatting with the ladies!!

Jeff saying something amusing to my Mom. So I assume. I don't find him in the least bit funny!! ;)

These cute little frogs where posing right next to me. So of course I took their picture!

Not a posed shot at all.
Jason off to the side not giving a hoot what the internal temp of the pork was as long as it wasn't raw when he ate it!
Cameron loved this game!! Could of cared less about the actual rules to the game. Didn't see a need to actually play against someone. But it made him happy. A as we all know that is all that matters ;)

MOM!!!!! Jeff is throwing things at me!!!



Erin playing Candy land with the little ones. I am not 100% sure but I doubt Cameron was playing by the rules here either!

OK now we are all at Troy's house. He lives farther out in farmer land so we could sit out on his deck and see the Oakwood fireworks without dealing with traffic or actual humans.

This is not a good picture but it still makes me smile. Troy has a hot tub next to his deck. Most of the younger kids were in their suits sitting in it as the fireworks were going off. Can you think of a better way to watch fireworks then chillin' in a hot tub!?!?!

Jeff, Erin and Krista!

Jason actually had to do a bit of PhotoShopping on this picture to get it to work but here is Jeff and Erin. I think this picture is cool!

Dang it!! What a uber cool picture but yet Krista is not here. She had to leave cause Maddie was pretty wet. As these guys were leaving I had Hannah take a quick picture of the adults. Who new that it would actually turn out!?!

This is more along the lines of what I was expecting!!


Thanks for taking the time to check out my latest installment of Illinois blogging. I have more lot's more. I hope to don't lose interest cause if you guys were fussy enough you could remind me I never finished up on my Brenda blogging. I have such an interesting life I am easily side tracked. HA!!!!

1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

cool pix...felt like being there.

Thanks for sharing.

Love ya,

Laurie