Thursday, July 17, 2008

More S'mores please!!!

Our first weekend in Illinois!! Had a little family get together with my Aunt Rena, cousin Tija and a plethora of random children!!

It was a great dinner of course but we were there to enjoy a fire! Jeff had a fire pit up in Chicago and he brought it down for the family to enjoy!

After watching Eric attempt getting a blaze afire my sister shoved him out of the way and took over ;) OK there was no actual shoving.


What's gonna work? Teamwork!!

Maddie amused by all the adult silliness.

Jason's so hot smoke......never mind I already used that one ;) I do enjoy the 'Magnum' look he took out for us!!

My Aunt Rena and my Mom making sure us young whippersnappers don't cause a ruckus and/or burn down Mom's house!

Tija had a bag of marshmallows, Hershey bars, graham crackers, one stick......and a dream!

Impatiently awaiting this 'dream' we were just talking about :D


Just as good and tasty as we thought they would be!!! Thanks Tija!!!


Of course many people are missing form my pictures! Allot more family were milling about. But it was such a good evening. The weather was perfect for sitting around a fire and watching Tija make S'mores!!

No comments: