Thursday, July 5, 2007

Kelly's Boys

The last few shots of my nephews before they had to head back to Tennessee. I told you my Austin can come through for me when I need him to! Still a tweener not exactly excited about getting his picture taken and of course hates every single shot I take. We told him that these pictures last forever. I like how Kelly was teasing him telling him that every girl he brings into the house will see these. So if he wants better shots give me better shots ;)

Now Mr Gabriel. Forget it. Stubborn!! So painfully stubborn. Not gonna smile no matter what I do. But that is ok. I will take a simple face over a mad face. I got my happy boy that day at the park and if that is what I get I walk away a happy Aunt :)









4 comments:

Laurie and company said...

These are great shots of Kelly's boys...they are so handsome.

can't believe how grown up they are.

Anonymous said...

Kara I want a 8X10 of Austin and Gabe together Please Please Please. I will give you my last born son or my first born depends on which day you catch me on. Pweeeeeeze. I love your blog. So creative in many ways.

ssmqrcd said...

I can tell that they are related to your beautiful girls! They look so much alike! Handsome men there, I'm sure their Momma is going to have to fight the girls off with a bat!

Anonymous said...

Please send me all of these photos via snapfish please.