Monday, March 3, 2008

real life

lice

Ugh it's even a ucky word to type!!! We were so shocked when we found it in Cameron's hair this past weekend. And we aren't talking a few. I guess with his hair being as long as it is it was harder for us to see. We knew right away his head would have to be shaved. He isn't the most cooperative patient. And he was one p*ssed off hair client. No other delicate way to put it. He was livid. And of course I was devastated. We only got one picture to show of the event cause I promise you after this it got real ugly.



Here is a couple days later. He is already in the groove. He knows what happens after his bath.
Even though it is kind of a stressful time Jason can still have fun ;)




Why am I sharing this? Cause it is real life and it is what is happening in our home right now. Kind of like prisoners. I definitely don't want to share this cause it is hard. By the way Cameron is the only one. Everyone else is nit free.

And yes I hate his hair!!

5 comments:

ssmqrcd said...

When you told me you had shaved his head I was imagining practically bald! I didn't want to look at the photos! Honestly, he looks so adorable with it short too! Makes him look like a "big boy"!! He's so handsome, I'm digging on the new do!! Then again you could paint him green with pink spots and he'd still be perfect!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hey, the nurse in me wants to tell you they'll be back if you don't shampoo your furniture, your car (that's one people usually forget), your carpets.....

I saw one give birth under a microscope once..pretty cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! He looks too grown up with short hair!! Good grief, turn four and you are sporting a manly do. Hopefully your household will be nit-free and never have to repeat this again!

**knocks on wood that we've never had them.**
Take care,
Kathy

Laurie and company said...

oh man...I feel for you and Cam...poor little dude...I do like his short hair, though he is one kid that can pull of longer hair.
Hope they leave you soon!
LY

Sunny J said...

Made. Me. Itch. Having lived with your brother-in-law for 16 years has given me more than just a touch of OCD, especially when it comes to creepy crawlies. EWWWWW!

But he looks awfully cute with that short hair. Just sayin'.