Friday, February 29, 2008

a proper Thank You!!!

Thank goodness for Jason's military training!! We needed stealth like modes to get these pictures!! Our awesome friends Pete, Danielle and baby Emilie got to go to Disney World for Emilie's 1st birthday. How stinking cool is that!?!? And for C-man's 4 th birthday they got him the infamous Mickey ears with his name!! Of course I have to have a picture with him wearing them! But Cameron writes the rules not Mommy so I had to be patient and wait. I really didn't even think he would ever put them on. He has always been fussy about hats. Then one day he came through the living room wearing them and I went running for my camera. That is when Cameron thought the words that I could hear loud and clear "game on!!!" Alright little boy bring it on!! I have taken on much more stubborn then you ;)

I like to tell people I was just giving Cameron a false sense of security but in all reality the little bugger was winning. But then it happened! He put the ears on and then got engrossed into what was on TV. That is when I preyed on his weak moment! All Mom's out there with cameras understand. We gotta do what we gotta do!!




They also got him a fabulous 'Cars' t-shirt. I of course wish the picture had him wearing the shirt too but that would be officially pushing it ;) He also got a 'Cars' cup and they were kind enough to get the girls these gorgeous glass rings. Hannah's had a orange flower and Josie's was blue. How lucky are we to have such great friends!?!?! Believe me I realize how fabulous they are.
Obviously you all notice Cameron's hair and no I am not emotionally ready to talk about it! :(

No comments: