Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cameron is thankful for.....

Miss O and Miss Simmons!!! The beautiful ladies who spend every school morning with our little man. In hopes of bringing out what we all know is in there but Cameron is taking his time to show us all. So here is a side view of the Little Indian that Could!! :) He wouldn't look at the camera. Stubborn baby!

We were invited to come to Cameron's classroom for a lovely Thanksgiving lunch. I feel like my talents were wasted because I only had to bring tea. But there was allot of love in that tea and every drop was drank!! Cameron only ate cornbread. Not from lack of effort on his parents part :) But we can say we tried. p.s. the letter of the week was M. Can you tell by his band? :)


Oh good heavens if it isn't one woman smooching on him it's another!! And he still has to go home to his Grandma's for Christmas!!


Just a little proof that I make this kid earn his allowance!!


Poor Josie raked for almost 2 hours to try and get our yard caught up! By the next morning the tree had shed more leaves and we actually got wrote up for not raking. Every bit of yard was covered. And our tree is nowhere near done!!



Here she is a thing of beauty!! We decided to upgrade our van. Sorry I don't have a better shot. I sent Josie out with the camera. She is normally so much more reliable!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I will take pictures and of course share our day with you!! Much love to all of you have an extra scoop of potatoes on me!!! :)

No comments: