Sunday, November 25, 2007

Zoe versus Guadalupe

So our neighborhood has a stray cat. As most neighborhoods do. This one is very sweet but has gotten quite used to the outside world so she would be hard to take in. But my girls are quite twitterpatted with this cat and she gets my poor Zoe all rilled up whenever she struts her stuff in our yard. Zoe bounces on the door and whines ever so loudly!! This Thanksgiving morning Jason, Josie and Cameron were outside playing and of course the kitty wanted to participate. I like getting Josie all frustrated and I call the cat Guadalupe. I guess Josie doesn't find that name to be fitting. But it doesn't matter what we call the cat Zoe wants to chew on her!! lol No we don't necessarily think it is chewing but she definitely wants to get closer!!

So here is a series of pictures Jason took while I was getting ready and Zoe was getting herself all in a fit!

Guadalupe sniffing and saying 'HI!!"
Zoe on the other side of the door whining quite loudly by now!




I know you can't hear her and it is hard to see in a picture but she is straining! Her whine is quite high pitched by now. You all probably heard it but was unaware of what it was.


Don't ya love it? Jason takes her outside and Miss Guadalupe starts strutting her stuff. She knocks my plants over all the time. Oh well it is what cats do.



She could care less that this dog is getting frustrated!


Could she be more bored by it all? Jason tried taking her in. I kind of accepted the fact we were going to be adopting her. She came in very sweetly and sniffed around. But like I expected the minute our front door was open she streaked out of the house and she hasn't been around. A very independent lady already.



Josie still hates the name Guadalupe. Such a fuddy duddy ;) After this Jason got some cute shots of Josie and Cameron playing in the leaves. I found such humor in these pictures because of Zoe Bug. Our sweet girl just wanted to nibble on the cat for a minute!!

No comments: