Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

The infamous much talked about Graveyard!!! I know I know she isn't much to look at. But this is our first year and it is something we shall build on over the years!! I added weapons and blood to it after this picture and didn't remember to take another one. Oh well. We had a fog machine out there and Hannah had her Karaoke machine out there. It played spooky music and Hannah could talk into the microphone.



We were a little nervous this year thinking that just one Batman would not be enough to save the day so we ordered two Batmans. And look here they are!!! It's Hunter and Parker!! I don't think it matters which is which but they both are doing so much better then they did last year!! More into the spirit of going up to complete strangers and asking for candy. We do send alot of mixed signals to our poor children!!


Hannah did most of her own make-up! Jason kind of figured it is hard to mess up scary make-up so he let her loose. She had him help with the shading. I told her she couldn't wear her mask because it is a little to much for the teeny tiny's.


Shay, Shannon, Quinn and Rhys came by to say HI!! I can't believe I don't have a picture of Rhys AKA Spiderman ( just in case our 2 Batman's needed help saving the day! ) But here is Quinner's as Boba Fett! MJ was with some of her friends. As cheerleaders as you can see from the cake blog below!!


Here is the Dead Bride again!! Looking more Goth then Dead. She wouldn't wear her veil or carry her bouquet!!


BTW Jason handmade Cameron's Diego vest!! I had been talking Dobby for quite some time but when we took Cameron out he knew and was excited about Diego. But the costume cost way to much and it was complete junk. So Jason talked about making it and for two days he snipped and sewed away!! Cameron was not a good model for any seamstress but once it was done he got really excited!! My favorite part is Diego's patch that Jason painted. The man really ROCKS!!!
Happy Halloween from the Davis Family!!


Look at all of these fabulous people in my drive way!!! Of course we were going to walk with H&P. It was a real bummer but Chad just couldn't get back in time to trick or treat with the twins. A hole in the plane!! What luck. Danielle, Pete and Repeat AKA Emilie AKA Minnie Mouse as you will see soon. And then I convinced Shay to stick with us!! I tell you what though after we swooped in on your home you were almost out of candy ;)



Oh darn it you can't see her ears very well!! But here she is the cutest Minnie Mouse I have ever seen!! Even though I think Danielle could of pulled it off ;)



The first unsuspecting house! Who knew we would have half of base housing!!



Cameron really got into it this year! Even started saying his own version of Trick or Treat. All we know is it had a 'ick and a 'eat in there. And Josie made sure he said Thank You every time. I am not sure if she did though ;) And I think the red eye in this picture is perfect!! Diego isn't normally quite so demonic.

There he is there he is!! You can see Spiderman in the background! This is the last picture. By now it is to dark. Josie held Cameron's hand the whole time. She had troubles with her make up and ended up leaving to go shower. Poor thing. You know it was bad if the girls was leaving trick and treating!!

We had a good Halloween!! A little disappointed is how many 3 Musketeers my kids brought home but I guess there will always be next year!! Jas and I will be hitting the clearance racks soon to see what we can add to our graveyard for next years festivities!! The girls and I have already been discussing costumes. I am not going to tell you guys though it is a surprise!!!

No comments: