Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Miss Josie B is 12!!!




Oh yeah this is teeny tiny Miss Josie B!! Just look at her piddies!! This little creature turned 12 today!! I will blog later about our simple dinner festivities! Along with pictures of her Donut Cake!! Admit it now you are intrigued ;) This Saturday is her huge blow out!! Full of people she most likely doesn't know but come one we all know these birthday parties are to make me happy!!! :P
BTW this outfit Josie is wearing was a fabulous gift from Grandma Loni. I still have it!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

AHEM~ (clearing my voice) mimimimimiiiiii.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOSIEEEEEEEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

So could you hear me singing all the way in Charleston??? lol Happy birthday Josie. Hope it's a wonderful day and an even better year! HUGS, Denise

PS I love that outfit!!!