Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Crazy Carnival Clubhouse!!

Here it is Sunday the 3rd. Not 'officially' Cameron's birthday. But we had a lazy sitting around the house kind of day so we thought it best to let Cameron have his Carnival clubhouse! Well it was a major hit. And we got a small suprise. It is a wee bit bigger then we origianlly expected.









It is time for Cookie Cake! Cameron's favorite kind. He wouldn't quit blowing the candles out when Jas was lighting them. A small scuffle insued but I think Cameron apologized for making Jason cry!


If you look in these next two shots he has his lips pursed and he is blowing away!!!



Just some quick shot from Sundays activities. I have a few more from his actual birthday. But I wanted to strt off with these and it is so hard to choose between so many pictures! Enjoy!!


2 comments:

Laurie and company said...

awww, that looks like lots of fun! I can't believe your boy is so grown up!!
Cute pix! thanks for sharing!
how r u feeling?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Ahh, now I have got to stop by to atleast give a quick birthday hug!! I promise not to let the Tornato out the car..LOL
F.Floyd