Wednesday, February 20, 2008

some say that I am quirky

But of all my quirkiness in this blog installment I only have to share 6 of them!! But to know me is to love me and I do believe you will love my quirks!!

1) I just shared this one with a few of you but now it is time to share it with the world!! When I am adjusting the dial on the volume of my TV it HAS to be on even numbers. The same with my thermostat.

2) anyone that has ever had to hold a conversation knows that I frequently stop mid sentence to go on to a unbelievably different subject. Which always leads me into incoherent babbling.

3) Music CDs and DVD's have to be catagorized by A to Z. But books are on the shelf by height. Short to tall.

4) I don't eat cow. Haven't in over 10 years. Not a political reason ;) My tummy does not appreciate the work it takes to digest it.

5) making someone do a straight from the gut kind of laugh is pure heaven to me. Strokes the ego a bit.

6) I am addicted to the lives of presidents. I am not a strongly political person but I love reading biographies on the families of past Presidents!! It is my fluff.

This challenege was given to me by my cousin Laurie!! I am supposed to tag some people of my own to take on the challenge but I don't really have anyone who has taken this bloggging adventure with me. So I shall let you in on some of my quirkiness and if you find it in yourself to leave me a comment share one or two interesting facts about yourselves!!

2 comments:

Laurie and company said...

Hey good job and very informative...though I did know the one about not eating cow!!
alphabetizing your movies and CD's...that is a good idea!
(U are quite anal aren't you?)
that's what we love about you.
how are you feeling?

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Very fun... That's kind of weird though about the alphabetizing movies, isn't it? LOL!