Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hannah is STREAKING!!!

Ok not in the nudity kinda way!! In the cool rocktastic hair kinda way!!! Miss Sarah is so sweet. She is the one who did the girl's hair and make-up for Hannah's birthday. Of course she is also the one who rocked out my hair. Bringing back Berlin baby ;) Well as most people know Hannah's favorite color is orange. If you didn't know that only 2 seconds in her room would let you in on it. So Hannah asked if she could have orange streaks in her hair. Sure why not. Your only 14 once have fun with your hair!

I think there is something on Hannah's nose!


Getting it all styled so she looks fabulous sitting on the couch ;)



I personally love it!! Being that it is orange I was afraid it was either going to look like she had played with Kool-Aid or the other extreme where she looks like a crazed football fan. But to me it looks just right. Like a cool teenage kid who wants to show off her favorite color!


I love the new cut too!



She loves it and really that is all that matters. She is slowly starting to get into make-up. Which blows my mind because by 14 I had already completely stopped the oxygen supply to my pores. You will wear make-up and be girly dang it!! :)

2 comments:

Laurie and company said...

Lovin' your hair, Girly!!
she is becoming quite the little woman, huh??
o
my
gosh...they grow up too fast!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Love the orange hair! Hannah looks fabulous!! Now, if only we can get Rawn to let Erin get pink highlights...

Take care,
Kathy