Thursday, February 7, 2008

Underwear is for WHIMPS!!!

I have relayed this story to a few of you but I must share it with the world!!! I feel like if I have made just one person out there smile I have done my part for society!! ;)


Cameron is four now and even though we have a few extra struggles with him Daddy was quite confident it was time to introduce him to the joy of underwear!!! Considering Jason has known the joy of underwear for over 30 years he thought it was time to pass that knowledge unto his son. So they come home late from school and in the front door they strut with a package from the BX!! Crisp new ever so bright white underwear!! So we get Cameron stripped down to change into this cool new piece of clothing and Cameron looks at the underwear and looks at us and politely says 'No' and shakes his head. As adorable as that was we proceed with the original plan and put on his underwear. He walked around for a few minutes then came to me and said 'biaper' , some people may pronounce that diaper, 'no baby no diaper'. So he laid down on the couch and looked up at Jason and in this sweet voice said 'please' he even signed the wordd, too. Awww another adorable moment! Thank goodness Jason and I are those heartless kind of parents cause we just told him no again. That's when Cameron decided it was time to take things into his own hands!!! Fine!! He will just go get his own diaper. We all know that Cameron is a pillar of masculinity but he just couldn't muster up that strength that was needed to get that diaper out of tight grasp of the cleverly packaged Luvs!!! So that is when he proceeded to fall unto the ground in pure frusteration!! He wasn't angry or screaming just quite frusterated. So as we stood over him with our hands on our hips and our smirks on our faces we just chuckled as he laid there and pouted. And then *ding* the light bulb went off. This is that kind of memory you want to capture for a lifetime!! It would be best to share it with people out there that might care. Unlike his heartless parents ;)

My son laying on the floor in his first pair of underwear frusterated and laying next to the evil bag that holds his ever so precisou diapers! If only he was unbathed and maybe a bit hungry. That would be the definition of a tragedy. Shakespeare where are you now that we need you!?!?!


Oh wait a tick Mommy has that camera I am supposed to be cute with a dash of funny!!









OK done being precious back to opening this package!!! Now where did I leave my blow torch?



Never you fear you kind hearted masses. Cameron made it out of that predicament with what we think are very few emotional scars. Granted potty training has just begun so there are many many emotional scars ahead of us for all parties involved!!
I love this moment with Josie B. He asked her for help trying to figure out a game and they ended up sitting there for awhile and very very quiet too!



I was trying to describe to my Miss Brenda that I had framed some of the girl's artwork and so I decided to take a quick picture to share with everyone. I have them up this way cause I of course will be adding more!! I have a really cool ocean one Hannah did. Cameron of course has so much art so the problem is narrowing it down!!


Well I am off to refluff the princess throne of pillows. It looks like I am sleeping on the couch tonight. My decision. The pain in my left shoulder is a bit to much to bear trying to sleep on a bed. So I am hoping that if I sleep propped up it will help! I will let you all know how that works out for me ;)

Good Night!

4 comments:

Darbalicous said...

Poor thing...but he looks so cute.

Sherry at the Zoo said...

My oldest potty-trained at 2 years of age. His sister beat him - she was 18 months old (I thought she was too young, but she had other thoughts)..the youngest - 5 years and 3 months. And his neice, who is younger than him, was finally the one who convinced him. They only thing I can conclude is that they potty train when they want. Sometimes it's not until peer pressure kicks in - LOL!

Laurie and company said...

No pressure from this end, Cam. You potty train when you are ready. Or when your diapy's get so big and stinky that no one wants to be around you...:)
I feel for you all...it's not fun to go thru this. :)
Love Levi (4.5 years of age when potty trained and still strugglin')

Natalie said...

These are hilarious.. ^_^

Glad you left a comment on my last post, or I wouldn't have found ya.