Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tidbits

I am a woman recovering from neck surgery and this kid goes and steals my pillows!! ALL of my pillows. Well as long as he is comfortable Mommy can always take 2 pain pills ;P






Jason got him a drawing and writing game with his birthday money. Thank You Grandma Ann and Grandpa Marvin!! This boy is all about writing and drawing when Jason saw that they had the game around Christmas time it was all he talked about til Cameron got his first check.

This is later after his shower. Once again he his perched up on my pillows but now he is asking Jason to help. I just thought they looked to sweet together. I may have taken a couple ;) My matching men!






Everytime Jason's hair gets a bit shaggy we think of our friend Brenda. We are not sure what happened in her past but we believe she was attacked by a wig. Or maybe a huge hairball under her bed when she was a child. All we know is she is very very aware of the length of hair on all men's heads and when they need cut. We put Hannah to work this time and as she was doing it she said 'I think I have found my career!' I am not picky whatever gives her a steady paycheck ;)



This is what we see everynight. Exhausted from a good day of digging WW1 trenches in my backyard and reminding ALL squirrels in the neighborhood that they live here. Now explain to me how I am supposed to get to my couch?


Jason took me shopping!! And I knew we would be looking into blenders and there she was. Waiting for me!! A KitchenAid 'Cook for the Cure' pink blender!! And actually it is a darn good blender!! Let's see if it makes it thorugh Kara Colada season ;)



Hey Brenda didn't we just have the banana conversation? Why lookie here! I had to take a picture for you!!


Back to my shopping!! Now I don't know about you guys but it is though pretty red stickers that Target puts on their clearance items that make my heart go all a flutter!! I can't take a normal stroll down any aisle cause when I see red my body involuntarily goes in that direction!! Let me show you some of my treasures!
This serving bowl with wrought iron base. $7!!! It is so big.

I had told Naomi that I had been sitting on my couch for to long cause I was having visions of stuff I wanted for my house. I went on to describe a wooden bowl with a flat bottom and a decent side. And *poof* there she was!!! $4
I wanted to have all the goodies I keep by the stove in it but then when we move to the table we just pick up the bowl. See what I mean! Target knows me!! S&P shakers are new but I paid full price. Please don't tell my Mom!! She takes great pride in the fact she raised bargain hunters. I am only weak every once in awhile!!!

This picture doesn't come close to letting you understand how gorgeous this serving bowl is. I paid $13 which was clearance a bit more then what I would normally pay but I just had to have it!! Come on ladies surely you understand that!!


Well I am glad you got to share with you my goodies from Target. I guess I need to have a dinner party soon to justify all these serving bowls!!!
When shall I pencil you in?

2 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

OK, I'm now in the mood for Target. Gosh darn it, anyway...I'm not supposed to be spending money! LOL!

Cute pictures

Laurie and company said...

Thanks for sharing, Kara! I want a new serving bowl and you can pencil me in for Easter Weekend, k?
How are you feeling?