Friday, February 15, 2008

Little Drummer Boy

Prepare yourself for a whole lotta randomness. This what happens when I get stuck in the house!! When I am sitting in my Princess chair I can see Jason's drafting desk. I love it when he sits there! Such a serious face. Right now as I type I can't remember what he was drawing. But I am pretty sure it rocked my world!


Jason got ahold of Cameron's MagnaDoodle. I had to take a picture of this. Cam-Man the Alphabet Avenger!!


Cameron playing the drums on our RockStar game. What blows my mind about this is he knows what he is doing and is actually pretty good at it. I am not even coordinated enough!



I seriously have a death grip on it so he can't erase the drawing and Jason can take a picture!! This MagnaDoodle is the best $20 anyone ever spent on him cause he plays with it everyday but I hate it when he draws something cool cause he erases it so quickly and heartlessly!! Ra-Ra got it for his birthday last year!



Valentine's Day!! What do people get on Valentine's Day? Chocolate Banana Shakes!! Yum!


And they get pretty Gerber Daisies, my fave, from their friend Naomi!! We weren't home so she had to sneak it in the house and it was all set up on our kitchen counter. Jason said he now realizes we have lousy guard dogs :)


And you get some of your fave truffles from your Valentine!!


It's the next day and we are back to drumming!!! Got to get in alot of practice hours before the world tour kicks off!!


Silly face!


Just some random pictures from the last few days! Tomorrow Troy, Jason's brother, will be here. We are having an official Pizza Party for Cameron. We waited for Troy to get here and for me to heal a bit before planning this. It's not like Cameron is looking at the calendar wondering what the heck is taking us so long. Or maybe he is. You never know with him.

1 comment:

Laurie and company said...

I love the drummin' pix...he looks so serious and quite good at what he's doing.
Hope you have a good visit with Jason's bro...is he bringing his family? (he is the one with the 3 kids, right?)
We got Molly's package...how stinkin' cute is that matte??? you are multi-talented!! Thank you so much. the cards are so cute, the playing cards are so cute, the stickers...you get the idea...thanks Kara! now I just need you to take a cute b&w shot of Molly to frame. no pressure.
Get better first!