Monday, February 18, 2008

just ONE more party!

Who is the most fabulous Aunt Brenda of them all!?!? We have quite a few to choose from but for this post it is our friend Brenda in Alabama ;) We got a present in the mail for Mr C's big 4th birthday monthapalooza!! A lovely table top that actually goes with him in the car. It attaches to his car seat. Really cool! Some new Diego roos! BUT!! The bestest thing EVER!! Stickers! Aunt Brenda is a genius! Talk about a happy boy. Isn't it fabulous how sometimes it is just the simple things that can make us 'HAPPY'!!!






OK Just one more Birthday Party and then I promise I am done!! ;) I had planned on having a pizza party for Cameron for when his Uncle Troy would be here. Uncle Troy was a bit late but we had started partying anyway!! Ordered some pizza's had some chips and veggies and of course a cake. What more do you need? Oh yeah some fabulous presents!!
From Grandpa Bruce. He loves it!!



One of the many great outside toys Uncle Troy had brought with him. Kind of cool to know that back in Danville our nephews and niece went with him to the store to pick it all out. The golf set is also a big hit!


From Hunter and Parker. The twins love dressing up as superheroes!! Refer to the Halloween blog in case you forgot ;) So they thought it was about time Cameron started pulling his weight in the crime fighting department!! He won't let us put it on him yet but never you fear when he does me and my camera will be near by!




With love from the Buytas family!!! Check out that bubble blowing machine!! Turbo powered bay-bay!!



Oh and look!! They gave a Target gift card for little ole me!! I mean surely it is for me! It's not like Cameron 'needs' anything from Target! When I go into Target I find plenty of things that I 'need'!!!
(Not to long after this picture was taken Naomi took me to the side and politely explained to me that the card was for Cameron. A slight temper tantrum ensued but after a small time out I went back to being a good girl)


What's next?


Cake!!!


Tineist bit of icing on the corner. No I am not kidding. He isn't screaming. I promise he is laughing at our foolishness.


Thank You to the Tibbs family and Buytas family for coming over and celebrating our little man. Danielle, Cara and Felisha you guys were missed!! I was a bit lazy with my camera and I will forever regret it because this was the first time we have had Uncle Troy in our home for a birthday celebration. I wish I would of taken a picture of him with the birthday boy.
After the cake the kids just watched movies and played and we adults got to FINALLY enjoy my sparkly new fire pit. A much beloved gift I got from Jason's grandparents. I had to share one more picture from that cause Jason thought it was hilarious. Naomi's hubby Mike standing there in the manly way that he does. It looks like he is rising from the flames. Mike and I are still working on a good fire god name.


Michael the God of Fire Pits!!

nah

No comments: