Friday, February 8, 2008

Things I had forgotten....

.....trees, clouds, birds, grass......

I had Jason and the girls describe these things to me every night as I drifted off to sleep. I had Cameron draw me pictures everyday while I sat on the couch. They seemed like a distant dream. But today was the day!! I was feeling good and Jason and I planned on going out for lunch and if I was up to it maybe some shopping. At Target of course!

Like taking pictures of a babies first steps Jason and I wanted to capture this moment in case my Mom wants to put it in my baby book. I assume she still keeps it updated!! ;)









Jason and I are fully aware of how hilarious we are!!

2 comments:

Darbalicous said...

You are too cute!!! I'm glad you are feeling better.

Laurie and company said...

Ok, I'm gettin' worried...are you going to be up and running for the Spring/summer Young Reunion??
You are such a goofball. that's what I love about you most!